Thursday 25 October 2012

N is 21!

Last weekend my boyfriend Nicholas turned 21. He is a year older then me but because our birthdays are 2 weeks apart there is always a joke every year of us being 'the same age' for two weeks. But now that has changed because he is another year older! 
He told me he didn't want any fuss so i made it 
NICHOLAS' BIRTHDAY WEEK!! 
on the Tuesday (which was his birthday) we had a dinner at his families house and lots of presents. 
During the week there were little surprises  Friday night we had a dinner at a local restaurant and then Saturday night was the big bang! I had his family keep him company while i set up for his SURPRISE BBQ. He had no idea which was great because i thought someone would accidentally tell him. It was only small but i love making a fuss over birthdays. Hopefully this teaches him that next year he should just tell me what he want's or i will do over the top!



This weekend we have the big opening of MYRE and the Townsville Fashion Festival. I will do another post about this next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment