Tuesday 6 November 2012

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion.

A few weekends ago was the Townsville Fashion Festival. It was the first one ever in the town, actually, it was the first of anything like it in the region! It was great to see the local fashion talent show cased on the cat walk. The organisers did a great job as the event ran seamlessly and was very professional. I loved how different each designer was from the next but how they all tied in with the one goal to make something beautiful. I am very much looking forward to next years!! 
Yesterday was also the 152nd Melbourne Cup Carnival. The race that stops the nation.. boy did it stop business yesterday that is for sure.  The main focus of the race is the fashion. Which got me thinking.. What was your favourite outfit for the day? My favourite for the day is Kate Waterhouse. I think it is because i love everything she wears. For Derby day she wore a very sophisticated dress and structured fascinator so it was great to see her in this gril Gucci number for cup day. If you check out her Instagram you can see a close up of the detail!


I will post next week about our Rotary meeting that is on tuesday! If any of you would like to join us please let me know. Below is the link to the event. We are now meeting at a new cafe call MILK Espresso. It looks really nice. I can't wait.

Until Next Time,
Gracie. 



1 comment:

  1. wow... that would have been fantastic to attend!!! lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete