Thursday 27 September 2012

That time of year again.


It is that time of year again for me. End of the year, my parents anniversary, my boyfriends birthday, his sister’s birthday and my birthday all in a space of two weeks as well as Christmas in only 3 months. I love buying people presents, I don’t like to give gift cards which means I have to put a lot of effort into all of my present ideas! Which got me thinking: what presents do you like to give and how do you decide on a budget?

It is also coming up to the end of semester, which means a lot of extra study and assignment’s! But I feel I am staying on top of it a lot better than last time.

I am a member of the up and coming Provisional Rotary Club of Townsville Saint’s. We will be holding a breakfast on the 16th of October at the beautiful Mercure Townsville. Our goal is to get along as many people as possible and show them how they will benefit from joining such a dynamic club. Basically, Rotary International is a HUGE organization with over 1 million members and 34,000 clubs worldwide (which we hope to eventually create our own club and make that number 35,000). RotaryInternational does a lot of work with ending Polio. Make sure you check out their new webpage ENDPOLIONOW.org it has some great information and there is a section where you can donate if you choose. The Saint’s goal is to help the local community in as many ways as possible. If you are free on the 16th of October at 6:45am LET ME KNOW and I will save you a seat, you won’t regret it. 

Carmichael Motors Mercedes – BenzTownsville Fashion Festival is at the end of next month also which I am really looking forward to. My mother, sister and I will be attending a few of the events. It is great to see how much Townsville organizing such great events that showcase local’s talents!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment