Monday 25 June 2012

Gift In A Jar

One of my favourite new findings is Gifts in a Jar. Giving gifts is such a hard stressful thing these days. Here is a few easy and kind idea's for a thank you gift, or even a great party favour. Below I have posted a few ideas of my favourites although I’m not too sure how to link them to their originals homes (still getting use to this whole linking thing)

Cowgirl Cookies - Found on Bakerella Blog.

Sewing Kit - Found on Tip Junkie
Smore's in a Jar - How Sweet Is This


I am aware that these next two are in boxes but they are also great ideas:


Just Add Icream - Mixing Bowl Kids



Please comment below and share links of your gift in a jar ideas or easy gift ideas.
I have been doing a lot of ‘Re-Pinning’ and ‘Liking’on Pintrest. That is where i have found all of these ideas. One would say I am HOOKED on Pintrest. If you would like to follow my boards click here --> http://pinterest.com/gpetrofski/

No comments:

Post a Comment