Saturday 9 June 2012

Traveling Adventure.


Hi,

This week has been pretty steady! As I finish work in two weeks things are starting to die down for me there. I will miss everyone there but I am looking forward to having most Saturday’s off!

On Thursday I was lucky enough to deliver a vehicle to Port Douglas. I have never been there before so it was a great adventure. My Mother and I started the five hour trip Thursday morning at 5:30am which left us plenty of time to get there. We stopped in Cardwell for breakfast and then went straight through to Cairns.

We stopped at Cairns Central for a coffee and made the rest of the journey through to Port Douglas. It is a beautiful drive there as you are practically right on the ocean the whole way there. I wished I had bought my so I could have taken some pictures.

While I was doing the delivery Mum went and got us some Mud Crab and Prawns which we had for lunch on the beach before heading back to Cairns. It was the most amazing thing to sit on the beach and enjoy the view. Well amazing may be a big choice of word. But it was defiantly a lot better than sitting behind my desk staring at my laptop screen.

After lunch we headed back to Cairns. At Cairns we decided to stop into Cairns Central where we did a little bit of shopping. I got myself three beautiful Pandora rings (see pictures below). Every time, I have a big change in my life I like to buy myself a piece of jewellery to remember it by. As you all may know I am almost finished my full time job to pursue my dream of Marketing and PR at University. I thought this was a great excuse to shout myself to a bit of BLING! After we got our stunning new rings we then went to the British Lolly Shop to get the rest of the family some lollies and started the big five hour drive back home. Luckily it went quickly. Perhaps it was because Mum drove more than three quarters of the way.

In other news I am very excited because tomorrow is a public holiday. Nicholas and I were meant to go away but he is on call so we are now spending the weekend cleaning up and relaxing. I have decided that i will start a Herb garden. So we are now about to go into Bunnings to get all of the supplies. I will show you all pictures of my charming little garden once it is completed.



Gracie.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment