Thursday 24 May 2012

I AM BACK BABY!


Hello World,


I AM BACK!!



This is my first post for a matter of months, I am aware!! It is defiantly taking some time to get used to it again, I just typed a whole blog and was just about to press send and somehow lost it all so this is my second attempt. A lot has happened in the time I have been MIA which I am about to fill you in on!



After working at The Tony Ireland Group for a bit over 12 months I have decided to resign. Don’t get me wrong, they are an amazing company to work for and I have learnt so much from the people that are there. But, I have decided to pursue my dream in marketing by going to University. It would be too hard to look after my customer’s full time and study so one had to give. It was a very tough thing to do but I know that in time it will all pay off.



I will hopefully be starting a degree in New Media Design in the mid-semester intake which starts late July. The only thing I am waiting on is that acceptance email! I have been doing all of the social media marketing for the family business Feed 2 Go which is proving to be such an exciting thing. Especially to see the page suddenly go from 30 likers to 70 in just over a week! (check it out and see what you think.)



Anyway, I know this blog is probably a little boring. Forgive me; I need a bit of practice again! Hopefully if I get accepted by James Cook University I will have a lot of nice graphics for you.



Before I go I would just like to give a little mention to The Great Moscow Circus. EVERYONE should go and check it out while they are in town. I went last Sunday and it was amazing whether you are 10 or 100 years old you will get a laugh. The sexpo is also in town this weekend and I am very interested to check this out. This is a very different event compared to what Townsville is use to but I think it is a great thing. Call me naive but I am interested to see how they can fill a whole expo at the Entertainment Centre with SEX! For those of you who aren’t planning on going stay tuned to next week’s post. I will tell you all about it!



Until next time lovelies,

Gracie.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment