Saturday 2 April 2011

USHER!

Hello Guys and Girls,

Another quick post from my iPad in Melbourne, sorry if it's boring there isn't many exciting things I can do on an iPad.

My sister and I went to the second last Usher concert in Australia last night and it was amazing. Very cold out the front but we didn't have to wait long at all (due to our VIP tickets) and I would just like to say, Usher is an amazing performer not to mention all of his muscles and beautiful features but I won't spend too much time on this because A) if you know who usher is you already know these things and B) I could go on about it for daaaayysss. When the concert was over we had a fairly long wait for a cab and decided to just walk home which was enjoyable adventure.

Today which is our second last day in this beautiful city and we went to the old jail which was very interesting and had a tour of the Melbourne Cricket Grounds. Now we are just deciding where to go to dinner which is proving to be a very difficult decision. I'd better Finish up here and contribute. Tonight I am wearing black country road tights, a white singlet, gold French connection chain mail necklace, and my amazing black boots!

Have a lovely night! Be ready for a huge post full of pictures when i get home to my laptop.
Gracie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment