Thursday 7 April 2011

Back To Reality.

Hello Lovelies,
This is going to be a huge post as i have a lot of new news to tell everyone!

Firstly, i am starting with great news. Today at 11:00am i had an interview at Tony Ireland and got myself a traineeship to someday become a sales person, which is my dream that for anyone who follows me on Twitter would know that i am working in a warehouse at the moment and don't like it. This job is such a great opportunity accept the hours are very long so it is going to be a stressful year with my craft and the job but i am up for the challenge.

I also have to say thank you thank you thank you to all of my new followers and customers i am working hard balancing everything plus work so please be patient! Lately, i have been doing a lot of research on different body types and what jewelry suits them best so if you have an outfit that you just can not find the right piece of jewelry for email me a picture and i will make you up something!

I have been working a lot on rosary beads and peace sign earings! i have manged to find heaps of diffrent corsses and middle peaaces which is exciting! Last night a made a beautiful turqouise rosary bead set which i will add i picture in the bottom of the post, feel free to comment and let me know what you think!

Sorry to everyone who tried to view my blog when it was down i had a big promblem with spammers (who are lame) but i am back onlie again and working on getting more security so it doesn't happen again! At the conclusion of this post i would like to say thank you again to everyone who has followed me and please keep getting the word out.



 (sorry about the quality of the pictures)
Gracie.xo




1 comment:

  1. Luv the Necklace! :D
    http://lovesoyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete