Saturday 9 April 2011

Career Woman

Well Well, how are we all this fine weekend? 
I hope that everyone is enjoying a very lazy sunday.
Me you ask? I am stressed i start my new job in a bit over two weeks (which i am so excited  about) and i have to much to do! Last night i took a lot of my jewelry out to my local hockey grounds and i now have almost a gazillion orders, which i am so excited about making! i spent all last night searching for beads so now i just have to wait for them to come. Thank you to everyone at THA who put an order in with me i will be working my but off to get them done in the next two weeks.


I am currently trying to clean up my awfully messy room and car before tomorrow so i can start the weekend off fresh but i seem to be distracted by blogging and shopping online. Speaking of which if anyone knows of any great online fashion shops that sell corporate ware please comment below or send me an email! 


I'd best get back to cleaning, hope you all have a wonderful week.





Gracie.x

No comments:

Post a Comment