Thursday 31 March 2011

A Post From Melbourne.

Hey Guys,
hopefully you are all having wonderful a wonderful week.

This is just a short post to let you know how my holiday is going and that it is WONDERFUL. so far we have eaten at some wonderful cafe's, shopped at amazing boutiques, got an amazing massage, and met out stylist (who we will be shopping with tomorrow.) we have a huge day planned for tomorrow we have to get clothes to wear to usher and obviously get ready for usher! I Have taken a few snaps from the trip (only with my phone as I'm yet to find a camera I want to spend my money on) but i can't upload them from my iPad.


On a note about the jewelery i bought an amazing jade budah and got some amazing jewelery ideas i am very excited to show you my creations! Stay tuned for pictures!

Have a great week all!
Gracie.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment