Saturday 26 March 2011

The Count Down Has Started.

Hello,


Count down: FOUR DAYS UNTIL MELBOURNE.
I am writing this blog while i am cleaning my room and getting everything ready for Melbourne (yes i know i leave on Wednesday and i have a lot of time but i dislike packing at the last minute.) I have a treatment in my hair and my Rose Yankee Candle alight, but i am still not motivated. 


I have found so many new customers this week which means a lot more work to do. Everyone is loving the peace sign earrings and rosary beads so i'll have to make a lot more of them! I'm thinking of trying turquoise rosary beads. what is your favorite peace of jewelry you have seen so far? Or what would you like to see me make next? My next project is Lapis Lazuli it is fairly pricy but the most beautiful colour i have seen. Here are a few facts on Lapis:
1. Is a deep blue colour with golden inclusions of pyrites which shimmer like little stars
2. It is one of the first gemstones that was worn as jewelry
3. It has been proven that this beautiful deep blue gemstone was popular thousands of years ago among the people of Mesopotamia, Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome.
4. Not to mention this gemstone makes beautiful jewelry matcher up with a sterling silver clasp!


I will make a bracelet when i get back from Melbourne and show you all its beautiful colour.


Gracie. 

Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment