Wednesday 20 April 2011

a million things in one.

This week had been extremely busy (i seem to be saying this a lot lately) As of Wednesday i have finished my "old" job and i now have about eight days until i start my new super exciting job! I have been shopping for corporate wear although, in my home town that is kind of difficult! This week i have so many orders and things to do which means the easter holiday has come at a perfect time! But i have still found enough time to get my hair done today, my inspiration for my hair colour is Rihanna i will try and upload a picture in my next post.

I am so excited for Thursday i am sitting down and practicing making HUGE earrings which i can't wait to show you all, i am looking to start making some really unique and different jewelry now that i have a little experience up my belt, all i need now is some time!

On another note my boyfriend and sisters boyfriend got the keys to their "new" renter home, this is the first time they have moved out and they are so excited and so nervous although, as they are two boys moving in together i as the girlfriend have so many things to organize and find!
Thats about it for this week i have been doing some research on better material for my blog like a better camera (as i rarely have relevant or good quality pictures) and new laptop because this one doesn't work unless it is connected to the charger so my blog will only improve in the upcoming weeks!

oh my, before i forget:

TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS IN TOWNSVILLE:
A friend and i will be selling our jewelry at a stall at the Strand Markets on the 6th of May! This is our first real selling experience so please come out and support if you can! 
Be there and bring cash!

Gracie.xx


1 comment: