Wednesday 23 March 2011

I Need More Hours In a Day

Hello Lovelies,
i have had the busiest couple of days at work. Thank god it is over, now i can get back to creating my dress! I have to make a million yo-yo's tomorrow but the dress is finally coming together, i will defiantly post pictures of my progress. Which reminds me, i neeeeeed a good camera i am currently using my iPhone for pictures and although, the iPhone4 has a lot better quality then the iPhone3 it still isn't enough so please leave suggestions on good camera's! I have a lot of things going on in the next couple of weeks. I am excited for this Friday as a good friend of mine, Kimberley and i will be making our mood boards, next Wednesday i will be leaving for the big city of Melbourne where i will be meeting with a personal shopper, going to see Usher in concert, and hopefully seeing some comedy shows as it is the Melbourne Comedy Festival that week. Not to mention all of the projects i have to get done soon as well. It is going to be a very enjoyable but stressful couple of weeks. Anyway, i'd best get to sleep! I stayed up all night last night on Fashiolista, it's so addictive!
Thank you for reading, please follow.x

1 comment:

  1. http://paris-wien.blogspot.com/

    NICEEE blog DOLL!

    Hope you following back!!

    bisous de paris!

    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete