Sunday 17 July 2011

Story of my Life.

Hi Bloggers,


As you have notice i haven't posted on my blog since my holiday to Melbourne! i miss it a lot but i have been so busy with work. i haven't even had time to keep beading but that is changing! i am making time again.


I would like to know what you would like me to make! let me know email me pictures anything!! 


i Thought this post would be huge but there is no point wasting time posing about what im doing and just do it!! 


TALK SOON BLOGGERS.xx

2 comments:

  1. don't panic about blogging - focus on creating and you'll feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, earthling! Seeing as that this is only our finite existence, I shant be long. Shall I see you in Heaven, lovely girly, where we'll have a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy for maaany eons celebrating our resurrection, fulla nekk'n and luuuv'n, drink'n and dancing, magical, hypnotic, renegade, exceeding-the-rules and maaany other, magnificent, delicious, wonderFULL things?? I hope so, miss gorgeous. Need proof of the Heavenly luxury? Isn’t God a concrete and cemented, super-sonic-3D, exceed’n-the-limits? Lookit my profile; lookit ‘MySoulAccomplishment’. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete